Why Brafton for SEM?
Brafton is a full-service digital marketing agency that can take the reins on your SEM strategy and PPC management. Our PPC strategists can help you through every phase of executing SEM, including:
- Setting goals for what you want to achieve through your paid campaign.
- Strategising how to best use that spend.
- Setting up SEM campaigns.
- Making recommendations for how to lower CPC while improving impressions; for instance, by optimising your ad’s landing page and conducting a local SEO audit.
- Crafting short-form ad copy that can improve CTR.
- Measuring KPIs such as impressions, CTR, bounce rate, conversions and other metrics.
- Adjusting the strategy based on findings.
Here’s how SEM services at Brafton work:
Step 1: Meet your team
When you begin working with Brafton on your SEM campaigns and strategy, you’ll get a dedicated team, including a PPC strategist, project manager and content marketing strategist.
Step 2: Define your goals
This team will work with you to define your goals and KPIs, and the best ways to leverage SEM to achieve them.
Step 3: Plan your strategy
The ad networks that will work best for you depend on your industry, target audience, goals and more. We’ll collaborate with you to find the best strategy for your organisation. Some of the tactics we use include:
- Display ads (e.g. Google Display Network)
- Retargeting (e.g. Adroll)
- Paid text ads (e.g. Google Ads – formerly Adwords – or Bing Ads)
- Shopping campaigns (e.g. Amazon Advertising or Google Shopping Campaign)
- Paid content syndication (e.g. Taboola or Outbrain)
Step 5: Analyse and improve
Our PPC management services include monthly monitoring and management of your paid search campaigns. We’ll show you how your strategy is working and make suggestions for how to improve based on performance data and research.
We will also recommend the SEO services that can help support your SEM campaigns by driving organic traffic to your website, thus improving your QS.
We’ll make sure you get what you pay for, and then some.